Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Purangi estuary, Cooks Beach

I love this photo my son Malcolm took of a dinghy in the Purangi Estuary. It has a lovely feel to it, with a hint of nostalgia - possibly because when we were children, and when my children were children - we spent a lot of time here, some beautiful family fun times where the kids played and splashed and everyone was there for the sole purpose of enjoying each other's company. Well I say lets have more of those times and lets use our digital tools to take the opportunity to share them globablly. I have just added a comment in the form of a haiku to a twitter friend's class voicethread. That has reminded of some ways I could encourage my own students creative writing - I have decided this week will be voicethread week for Year 10's creative writing -provided we can access computers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: