Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Education for sustainable development

ESD
This is something I feel we could all get into and even if we do it in a really small way, as teachers we affect a lot of other people. In Hanoi next week the field trips that participants are going to be involved in all revolve around this concept in some way. It will be awesome if every single one of the MINTS teachers at that conference take back a small part of this to their own lives, to their schools and ultimately to their communities. I know that this cultural experience I am about to head into is going to be great, and probably more life changing than I can imagine. Apologies to my scrabulous friends if I happen to forget them for a few days - i accept your forgiveness in advance! :)

No comments: