Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wellington

The weather here is finally feeling like Wellington, I head back north tomorrow so hope I don't take it with me. I have been exploring some new applications and working on brochures and poster in preparation to head to the Hanoi conference. Irfanview is just my favourite programme for taking screenshots and playing with images. Comic Life rocks too - I have made a storyboard about my students creating digital stories on that. Even though I am using them to 'work' it is a luxury to have this time to be using them.

I have also been setting up virtual classes for our Year 9ICT performance class at MMC on our moodle site - they are going to be researching medieval worlds in preparation for entering the Jane and the Dragon animation competition.
Some webquests I have referred them to as part of their research are available here.

No comments: